Working with West Seattle Montessori School & Academy, I thoroughly enjoy partnering with the school’s administration team, teachers, parents and students. Having been a part of the school in many capacities since 2011, one of my greatest accomplishments is developing and maintaining the school’s website. As the website administrator, I serve as the creative, digital conduit connecting families with the school in today’s electronic age. I take pride in the creative design of the website making it unique, interactive and relevant supporting WSMS & WSA’s mission.
My duties as website administration include:
- Updating and maintaining school’s website using WordPress, & HTML
- Creating web graphics (animated GIFs, PNGs, and JPGs): making buttons links, banners & images for sliders, etc.
- Taking and utilizing photos and video to highlight school events.
- Designing new logo and school mascot images and utilizing them on media: internet, print & T-shirts
- Updating and contributing to the School’s Facebook page.